♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Monday, August 22, 2005

Haircut

Well, I did it again. I got my hair cut. Cindy had a style she liked, and I had a style that I liked, I decided on the one I chose, but Cindy was right, I would have looked better with short, wispy bangs. If only we had mixed the two styles together, it would have looked awesome! But alas, we thought of that after we stepped out of Kay's Cut and Kurl...oh well, I'm satisfied with what I have. I will take a picture sometime and post it.

I know I have been promising pictures and not posting them, but I am sorting out pictures on the computer at home. I have this obsession that every person in my family has to have a folder in my My Pictures folder, that way I can place all the pictures that have a certain family member in its folder, that way when I want to put a certain picture on my blog, or show it to a friend, I don't have to search through every picture I have to find the one I want. This is also so it's easier to put the pictures on a CD (or several CD's) and I can label which family member is on which CD.
glitter graphics

1 Comments:

  • At 12:00 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    That is very compulive of you....sounds like something I would do, but when it comes to computers I know I can just search for key words.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home