♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Tuesday, October 02, 2007

There hasn't been too much going on lately. I am still working, but they have pay incentives now. Instead of getting 10.50-10.75 on weekends, I can get $12.50-12.75 on my scheduled Saturday shift, and $18.00 on weekends if it's overtime. I also have the chance to get an extra $100.00 on every pay period from mid-September to mid-December, which will come to a lump sum in December, of $800.00. that would be nice. All I have to do is not get any write ups. If I get a write up, I would be disqualified for that one pay period.

Also, my hunt for a car is seeming to be better. Denise called about a car, and had me call the guy back. He said it was a 1973 Pontiac Catalina, and it is $550.00. I told him that I don't know much about cars, but I would let my roommate know since her dad owns a salvage yard. Well, he asked if her name was Jamie. Come to find out it was a really good friend of Jamie and her dad's. He called me a few days ago and asked if I still wanted it. I let him know that I do, and he said at this point, even though a couple of people from the demo derby have been asking him if they could buy it, I have first dibs on it. I almost cried when he said that. Other people
would have sold it and just said sorry.
glitter graphics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home