♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Friday, June 23, 2006

Happy Birthday Mom!

Well, it's my mom's birthday, and she didn't even realize it. I'm not quite sure how old she is. Even if I remembered, she wouldn't be mad if I posted her age. My mom's birthday has always been overlooked because she has never made a big deal about it. She always stressed our birthdays instead of hers.

My mom always has stories about when she was younger, and sometimes she repeats them, so I can remember a lot about her childhood. She is the youngest girl of nine kids, only Terry and Garry are younger than her. Her and her sisters always talk about who looks younger. Darlene always says she looks like shes younger than 40. Freda doesn't like it when she says that. Maxine and my mom have never really worried about how old they look.

She likes monkeys and giraffes. The only one she cusses at is our cat Nose, and only if Nose is being a pain.

I don't really know what else to say. I've never been good at saying anything other than Happy Birthday.
glitter graphics

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home