♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Monday, June 12, 2006

Fish updated


Here are some pics of my fish tank. The bowl was only temporary. This one has a hood and a light and everything. I have 11 fish. I would have had 13, but the big white one died, and so did one of the tiny ones i got from Wal-Mart (within 24 hours of the time I bought them). The first pic, you can't really see them that well, but the second one is really good. Nose just today figured out that we have a big box filled with water and wriggling cat treats...so she tried to put her paw into the tiny space between the hood and the filter. I am one of those crazy people who talk to their pets, so I told her that I don't mind if she sits beside the tank and watches, but if she sticks her little paw in there again, it will get chopped off. I think cats can understand us....they just choose not to listen.
glitter graphics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home