♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Well,

not much has been going on. I am going to spend from Thursday till Saturday over at Denise's. I'm bringing 3 movies and a video game. Practical Magic, Mean Girls, Hostel, and the Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire PS2 game. Hostel is gonna freak me out, but that's alright I guess. It's my movie and I'm too freaked to watch it, lol. Cindy has told me that she is going to take Danielle into Seneca so she can go to the pool, so hopefully I am going to ride in with her. It'll be fun to swim.

The Jeans purses are going good. I am going to use Mardi Gra beads for the straps on mine, and if it works out all right, we may use them for some of the other purses.

I'm soo excited to be able to shop for a car. Mom and I are going to be shopping for a car after she gets back from vacation. I told her this: "If I'm going to be spending a few thousand on a car, it had better look better than a car I can get for 600." She just laughed. The concept of going car shopping has never even been considered because I was in Des Moines, or I was without a job.
glitter graphics

4 Comments:

  • At 5:31 PM, Blogger denise said…

    YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAA!

     
  • At 9:37 AM, Blogger denise said…

    I LOVE THE BUBBLES!

    MMYYYYY BUBBOLESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

     
  • At 7:20 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    The bubbles rock! I'm swiping them for future use.

     
  • At 11:47 PM, Blogger Chelie said…

    swipe away. I really like them because they dont hurt your eyes, and are really pretty.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home