♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Holly's wedding

Went to Hollys wedding on Saturday. I ended up videotaping the wedding for them, so I didn't get any pictures of it on my own camera, but I got a lot of pictures after the wedding and at the reception and dance. Denise, Teala, Billy, Elishia, and their friend Jesse came up to the dance and had fun. Elishia was having a blast having the dance floor to himself for a while. He wanted to dance with Holly during the dollar dances, but as soon as I paid a dollar for him, the little shit didnt want to dance anymore. I ended up dancing with both Cass and Holly, and Billy danced with Cass. That was funny. Teala and I got up to catch the bouquet. Teala didn't want to go up, but I told her that she didn't have to try, all she had to do was block everyone else for me. I ended up catching it, and almost punching her on accident. Cass's dad was the one who caught the garter belt.
glitter graphics

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home