♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Monday, July 10, 2006

Thank you

I thought that the map thing would be like the hug counter for me. Thank you to the people whove put their spot on the map, especially the people from california who have done so about 6 times...lol, I seem to be getting a lot of traffic on my blog, because there are people from Michigan, Texas, Illinois and North Carolina on my map...I don't even know anyone from those places!

Also, I requested being put into a Link Exchange blog, and I think that that is where all the traffic is coming from. If you want to be part of it, you don't have to do much, it's easy to request being put on the list, and it's free. Click here. There are a lot of neat blogs on whatever topic you can think of.
glitter graphics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home