♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Friday, September 16, 2005

Yay!

There's going to be a Texas Hold'em tournament for like a 5$ entry fee. Also, I made hamburgers yesterday and tacos the night before last and I'm still alive today! Mark, Ashley, Jared and I played Texas Hold'em last night...I always bid high to freak out people and I hate to fold so yeah I lose quickly unless I have a really good hand...so I had to put in all of my chips and THEN I won the pot...then they made me put all in again, and I won it again! So, that means I had 39 X 4 chips...you do the math, I'm sick of math. I ended up losing, and Brian sat in for Ashley, so Brian/Ashley ended up winning...I called a bet of 110 chips and lost it all...oh well it was fun. I signed up for the IMA(Institute of Management Accountants) Volleyball team...So yeah, thats going to be interesting. People say that it's mainly just for fun and not everyone is good so yeah. Well, I'm going to play some games and eat some hot dogs and just relax. Now would be a good time to call me, but when has anyone ever picked a good time to call me.
glitter graphics

2 Comments:

  • At 4:02 PM, Blogger Chelie said…

    Well, that just blows that last statement out of the water...Right as I hit the post button, the phone rang...it was Denise...She hadn't seen this post yet.

     
  • At 4:35 PM, Blogger denise said…

    lol that was great lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home