♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Scary Movie

Ok, I will admit that I get freaked out sometimes...Like on certain parts on 13 Ghosts, and believe it or not, Terminator(Scwartzenegger is just creepy in it). We begun by watching the movie Saw. The blood and gore didn't bother me much, but this little puppet thingy that the killer used really scared the shit outta me. Angela's boyfriend, Roy climbed up the balcony and banged on our door, and scare the shit outta me then too...So after that movie, I went to see what Eric was doing. Well, I caught most of Terminator. Well, I haven't seen Terminator in so long that I didn't remember much of it...or what he looked like. Which ended up scaring me too, since all the lights were off, and I had to walk down a hallway by myself. After Terminator, I went back up to my apartment, and Tosha decided to watch 13 Ghosts. Well, I have seen that movie a million times, but some of the ghosts still freak me out bad like The Jackal. So yeah. I had to sleep with my radio on, and the radio has a front light. Thats how fuckin scared I was. I coulda handled one, maybe two, but not all three in one night.
glitter graphics

2 Comments:

  • At 11:08 AM, Blogger denise said…

    LOL HA HA HA HA HA HA HA thats all i can say i am laughing to hard

     
  • At 1:04 PM, Blogger Netter said…

    All this talk about scarey movies is freakin' me out...quit it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home