♥ I Like To Bite The Ears Off...


~*Just your average blog!*~


Thursday, March 19, 2009

Homemade things

- I got this from Annette -

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me!!


This offer does have some strings so please read carefully:

* I make no guarantees that you will like what I make

* What I create will be just for you

* It'll be done this year (2009)

* You have no clue what it's going to be


I may make something crafty or artsy, a pot holder, a framed photo, a magnet, a poem, book, a short video, a playdoh sculpture, a cookie, a vest knitted from cat hair or something entirely different....basically whatever strikes my fancy.

Here's the fine print:

In return, all you need to do is post this text into a note of your own and make 5 things for 5 others. What could be more fun!!!! (change the above to stuff you do) Some ideas you could do for others: (mix CD's, collage, journal, painting, bake cookies, etc...)
glitter graphics

3 Comments:

  • At 11:54 AM, Blogger Netter said…

    Hehe! Am I first! Yippee! This is a nice little swap. I'll need your address. Just email it to me. I think you can find my email addy on my website.

     
  • At 8:21 PM, Blogger Chelie said…

    Alright.

     
  • At 11:47 AM, Blogger denise said…

    ha ha ha i am second he he he i put it up on mine too

     

Post a Comment

<< Home